Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fate of Two Worlds



Next Tuesday (Feb. 15) Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is released. I for one am psyched about the return of the Marvel v. Capcom series. They've proven time and time again that they know how to make a fighting game and this iteration of the series looks to prove that it's no exception.

I'm not the biggest fan of fighting games but I do enjoy playing them one on one with my friends. There aren't many games where two people can sit down to play together and have fun, atleast not anymore. Fighting games are great for just a couple people hanging out something FPS's, party, and a majority of racing games cannot claim.

We'll have to wait until Tuesday to see how the new Marvel v. Capcom stacks up against the other big hitters, Super Street Fighter 4 and BlazBlue. My money's on Marvel v. Capcom 3.

I'll have more on the game when I pick my copy up.

4 comments:

  1. Cant wait for this to come out, also heard that this fucker is hard as hell to beat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loled not actually a huge fan of streetfighter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might have just jizzed a little....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! Love when any new DC or Marvel stuff comes out. Looks like Galactus would be basically impossible to beat on anything other than easy though, haha!

    This video also reminded me: can't wait for the Thor movie to come out this summer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete